Write for us
We publish content for business owners, webmasters, web developers and entrepreneurs who build websites and digital products and need to comply with privacy regulations like the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Your post should appeal to one or more of these audiences. We welcome contributions from professionals in areas involving data privacy, eCommerce and website development. Some of the types of articles we look forward to are:
- Listicles (examples, tips)
- How-to articles/guides
- Explainer posts (what is x or why x matters)
- Opinion pieces from subject-matter experts
- Articles submitted for publication must be exclusive to CookieYes and 100% original.
- The minimum post length for a guest post is 1,000 – 1,500 words.
- Use H2 tags for your subheadings. Use H3 tags for sections within your subheadings.
- Use sentence case for H2 and H3 headings.
- Follow SEO best practices and avoid keyword stuffing.
- Keep the tone formal but friendly. Refer to AP Style Guide for standardized spellings and conventions.
- Avoid excessive use of legal and technical jargon.
- Add only 1 self-serving (dofollow) link to your app/website/blog.
- Link to quality resources/references to add value to the article. It’s best to keep the link count under 5.
- Avoid citing our direct or indirect competitors, and using any irrelevant promotional links to websites.
- We reserve the right to add rel=”nofollow” to any link or remove a link at any time, before or after an article is published.
- Submit original infographics and example images that support your article.
- Provide captions for the images that you submit.
- Add a link to the high-resolution images within the Google doc you submit.
- Anything that may fall under copyright or identify a person/organization must be blurred or excluded in the images.
- We cannot publish stock images, original artwork and copyrighted photos in our blog.
Please read our guidelines before submitting to ensure that your pitch/article adheres to our requirements. (We suggest you submit a pitch rather than a finished article).
We will read your submission and respond within 14 business days. We reserve the right to determine whether a submission is suitable for publication.
If your article is selected, our editorial team will contact you and may ask you to make further edits and revisions. Note that we retain the right to edit and modify the article in future to meet our editorial standards.
Ready to submit?
Great! Fill this form and include a link to your article or pitch in a Google Doc.
If you still have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com