Write for us
Are you a passionate writer and an expert on browser cookies and privacy compliance? Do you want to share your thoughts and knowledge with a wide audience? Look no further than CookieYes!
We are looking for engaging and informative articles covering topics such as cookie consent, cookie management tools, and privacy regulations.
Here’s how the whole process works:
To pitch your idea to us, simply follow these steps:
- Choose a topic on one of the following topics that you are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about (please check CookieYes blog to make sure we haven’t covered it):
- Browser cookies
- Cookie consent
- Cookie management tools and methods
- Privacy regulations such as GDPR and CCPA
- Privacy compliance
- WordPress plugins
Some of the types of articles we look forward to are:
- Listicles (examples, tips)
- How-to articles/guides
- Explainer posts (what is x or why x matters)
- Opinion pieces from subject-matter experts
- Craft a compelling and concise pitch that clearly outlines your idea. Note that we publish content for business owners, webmasters, web developers and entrepreneurs who build websites and digital products and need to comply with privacy regulations like the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). When submitting a pitch for a guest post, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- A clear and concise pitch that includes a brief summary of the topic, why it is relevant and valuable to our audience, and any unique perspectives or insights you plan to bring to the article.
- Any relevant research or sources that support your topic and ideas.
- A rough outline or structure for the article.
- Any previous writing samples or links to published work.
- Vague or broad pitches that lack specific details.
- Pitches that are not relevant to our audience or our website’s content.
- Plagiarized or copied content.
- Pitches that do not demonstrate a clear understanding of the topic or a unique perspective.
- Unprofessional or unstructured pitches.
- Anything other than your pitch for the guest post.
Submit your pitch via our form.
Once we receive your pitch, we’ll carefully review it and respond within 7-10 business days. If you do not hear from us after 14 business days, we may not have chosen to move forward with your pitch.
Once we approve the pitch (which doesn’t mean confirmed for publication), we will ask you to send us the first draft of your article. We will share the guidelines to follow while writing your article and the form to upload it after we approve it.
We will read your submission and respond within 14 business days. We reserve the right to determine whether a submission is suitable for publication.
Our review process usually involves
- a deep plagiarism check,
- content quality check and
- content clarity and accuracy check.
If it passes all of them, we will select it for publishing. Our editorial team will contact you and may ask you to make further edits and revisions.
If we reject it, you are free to publish it elsewhere.
Once confirmed for publishing we will let you know the tentative date of publishing.
Note that we retain the right to edit and modify the article in the future to meet our editorial standards.
Note that we do not offer any writing free nor do we accept one for publishing.
Why write for us?
CookieYes is the leading cookie consent solution trusted by over 1.5 million websites globally. Our website is visited by thousands of people in a month and has a domain rating (DR) score of 92. Publishing your article on our website can provide several benefits, both for the writer and for our audience. Some potential benefits of writing for us include:
- Exposure to a wide audience through our website, newsletter, and social media channels
- Opportunity to showcase your writing skills and expertise to potential clients and employers
- Enhance your personal and professional brand through bylined articles on our platform
- Contributing to a community of like-minded individuals
Ready to pitch?
If you have read all the guidelines and are ready to send us your pitch, please fill out this form.
Note that this form should only be used to send us your pitch (not a completed article). Any queries regarding payment and other unrelated questions will be ignored and marked as spam.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions or concerns related to guest posts, please write to us at email@example.com with the subject line “CY guest post query”.
Please use this email to ask about things that we haven’t covered. Emails asking for guest post prices or topics that are not related to our niche will be marked as spam.