Cookie Consent Solution for GDPR & CCPA Compliance
Deploy a custom cookie banner, manage script blocking and record user consent without writing a single line of code.
The #1 cookie consent solution, trusted by 1 Million+ websites
“Great, simple and hassle free GDPR cookie consent tool”
“Way better than any other cookie tool out there.”
“Best support on the planet.”
See how CookieYes helps you achieve compliance
Display custom cookie banner
- Add custom layout, design and text
- Personalise with CSS and custom branding
- Show banner in any of the 30+ languages
- Add banner on any CMS or HTML site
Implement granular cookie control
- Auto-block third-party cookies
- Set cookies as per user preferences
- Collect consent for cookie categories
- Get an overview of consent opt-ins
Automate website scanning
- Generate detailed cookie audit report
- Detect and auto-categorize all cookies
- Schedule monthly cookie scanning
- Scan behind login for hidden cookies
Foolproof consent management
- Geo-target banner for specific users
- Record user consent logs for proof
- Integrate with Google Consent Mode
- Add cookie widget for consent withdrawal
Use free policy generators
- Answer quick questionnaires
- Use pre-built policy templates
- Generate custom policies in minutes
- Copy-paste it to your website
We have a plan for every website
For blogs and personal websites
- 100 pages per scan
- 25,000 pageviews
- Basic customization
For small business
- 600 pages per scan
- 100,000 pageviews
- Custom branding
For medium business
with growing traffic
- 4000 pages per scan
- 300,000 pageviews
- Geo-targeted cookie banner
For large business
with high traffic
- 8000 pages per scan
- Unlimited pageviews
- Geo-targeted cookie banner
- Remove CookieYes branding
Frequently asked questions
Cookie consent is the legal requirement to obtain consent from website visitors before setting cookies on their devices. Consent is collected via a cookie banner that enables visitors to accept or decline cookies on the website.
Privacy regulations like the GDPR in the EU and UK, LGPD in Brazil, POPIA in South Africa and similar laws around the world require businesses to get consent for collecting a user’s personal data. As cookies and trackers can store personal data and be used to identify an individual, they are considered part of personal data.
If your website only uses strictly necessary cookies or cookies that are essential to perform a service expected by the user (eg: session cookies), you can be exempt from cookie consent. But note that, most websites set cookies that do not meet this criterion and therefore are required to get user consent for cookies.
The cookie consent banner displayed on your website will record the user’s response and set cookies based on that response. If the user accepts all cookies, then all cookies will be set on their browser. If they reject all cookies, only strictly necessary cookies (that are essential for the website to function) will be set. If they customize their cookie preferences, only the cookie categories they have enabled will be set on their browser.
Cookie consent should last for not more than a year i.e. you should renew user consent after 1 year. Depending on your national Data Protection Authority (DPA) guidelines you may also be required to renew user consent every 6 months. With CookieYes, you can set the consent expiration days as per your requirement.
You can implement cookie consent on your website in just 3 simple steps.
- Sign up on CookieYes for free
- Choose your cookie consent banner layout
- Copy the cookie banner code and paste it to your website
For a detailed guide, follow how to add a cookie banner on a website.
Set up your cookie banner in minutes
Add a single-line code and your banner will be live instantly.
Create an account for free
Copy the banner installation code
Paste it to your website & your banner is live!