How to enable cookies in Google Chrome?
If you have disabled cookies in your Google Chrome browser, you can easily enable them again.
To enable cookies on your desktop:
- Open the Chrome browser on your desktop.
- In the top-right corner of the window, click on three vertical dots and select Settings.
- Tap on the Privacy and security tab in the left-side menu. Then click on Cookies and other site data.
- You can enable different cookie settings. To enable all cookies, select Allow all cookies.
To enable cookies on your Android:
- Follow Steps 1 & 2 above.
- Scrolls down and click on Site Settings and then tap Cookies.
- You can enable different cookie settings. To enable all cookies, select Allow cookies.