Powering 1.5 million+ websites for privacy complianceBrand logos of global companies that are CookieYes customers.
Answer the questionnaire accurately
And, you’re done! ⚡️
Future-proof your compliance
Sign up and access our full suite of compliance tools to safeguard your website against legal risks.
Cookie Consent Banner
Inform users about your cookie usage and obtain prior consent to be legally compliant.
Frequently asked questions
No signup or email is required. Simply answer a questionnaire, generate your policy and copy-paste your policy to your website.
We are also compliant with data privacy regulations like the GDPR and CCPA and only process your data in accordance with the laws.
Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) lists the necessary information one must provide if they collect personal data from the users.
- Information about the website – website administrator/company’s contact details, such as phone number, mailing address, and email address. Other information like what purpose your website serves can also be provided.
- Information about data protection and user rights – You must explain how the users can contact you to exercise their data protection rights such as to access, object to processing, or delete their data from your database.
- The categories of personal information (same as personal data) collected from the users.
- The categories of sources of collecting the personal information.
- The purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom you share personal information.
- The various rights of consumers.
- Contact details or methods to exercise the CCPA/CPRA rights.