SEO Outreach Specialist
As an SEO Outreach Specialist, you will prospect, qualify, and engage with relevant sites and prospective partners to promote our blog and increase our authority online. You will own the process from beginning to end and beyond. You will also collaborate with the team to create link-worthy content and request new content or content changes when opportunities arise.
- Develop a content outreach strategy to identify link building initiatives and other opportunities to strengthen our SEO
- Grow brand awareness by pitching thought leadership stories such as guest articles and interviews for websites/online publications
- Promote blog posts and press releases on different channels such as social media, forums, and online communities
- Establish and nurture relationships that can be leveraged for future client campaigns.
- Contact influencers, journalists, website owners/admins, and others that may have an interest in working with us.
- Utilize tools to scale outreach efforts when necessary.
- Research and identify additional opportunities to increase our client’s exposure on the internet.
- 2+ years of recent experience on outbound or outreach campaigns.
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO concepts preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Experience with tools like Outreach.io, BuzzStream, or Pitchbox preferred.
- Experience keeping track of metrics and being able to report them when needed.
- You must be able to thrive with deadlines and competitive goals.
- You must be comfortable with using G Suite apps such as Sheets and Docs.
- Equipped to work with distributed/remote teams, and are generally self-directed
- Genuine enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
- Big plus if you’ve had public relations expertise.